Friday, June 09, 2006

Placed?

Tomorrow morning, I'm leaving on a last-minute trip to Louisville to look at a house. I won't say too much about it; I don't want to jinx it or get my hopes up too much. But Jason and his mom spent all day Wednesday looking at houses that I'd picked out from the internet, and the last house that they came to (after 11 others!) was, in both of their opinions, "it." At the very, very least they insist that they've found "my" neighborhood and this house is a really good deal.

So the wheels have been set in motion. Yesterday I submitted a low-ball offer contingent upon me seeing the house and approving.

This is far from a done deal, but as I said the wheels are turning. Will try to update this from Louisville if I have time. I'll be back in NOLA on Tuesday morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home